Hey hey hey folks! So the ongoing saga that is my life as a starving artist is yet again in a precarious situation
So a couple of good things have happened:
I'll be teaching art classes in a few weeks (not steady work, but I can make a decent amount of quick money with it)
I've got an interview for another teaching position on Thursday this week and an interview at the public museum to be a gallery guard woot
So here's the not so good news: yet another freelance gig fell through and the payment that I would
have received for the work was to be used for the balance owed to my leasing company. I only owe them $100, but since I have a total of $0 that's a bit of an issue So here's what needs to happen, I need commissions!
Below is all my commish info and all that jazz, as well as links to my GoFundMe account and Paypal. Share this journal around social media folks!
Commission InfoCustom (white) T-shirts
Digital Cover Illustrations
- $15-$25 each (one color only) +shipping
- Provide me with a black and white design and I can silkscreen it on any size white t-shirt. If you have no design in mind, I can sketch one up for you. One color ink only.
Digital Character Portraits
- (full color with or without text) $75-$150USD
- (black and white or full color) $25-$50USD
- Full color (3 or more colors) $60-$200USD + shipping if applicable
- One color (one or two color) $25-$60USD + shipping if applicable
Frequently asked questions
- (up to 11x14 in physical size) $35-$125 +shipping if applicable
- How do I contact you for a commission? Send inquires through dA via note. Send inquiries through email to email@example.com
- What is your method of payment? Paypal. My paypal email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will you accept points as payment? Sorry, only Paypal is accepted.
- Are all prices USD? Yes, all listed prices (and or quotes) are USD only.
- What is your payment policy? 100% upfront for most commissions. If that is not possible immediately, 50% is required. I will not begin work on the piece until payment is received. If the 50% owed is not received 2 weeks after the initial agreement, the contract is void and I will scrap the project.
- Can you ship a commission to me (ie: a painting)? Yes! However you will be charged postage.
- Can you ship internationally? Yes! However, you will be charged postage.
- What's your policy on copyrighted material? I will do fanart, however the proposed work cannot be redistributed by you for any other monetary gain whatsoever. That being said, I will not copy other artist's (meaning anyone on dA) styles or characters without their written permission. I will draw/paint/sketch your characters with your written permission (a contract will be provided if need be).
- Do you do NSFW pieces? Sorry no.