|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Griever Part 3: Chapter 3“Squall, I don’t know what you want me to do.” Rinoa tucked the corners of her bangs behind her ears and squinted at me. “I don’t know where Ellone is anymore than you do, you’re acting paranoid. What is the matter with you?” I glanced over at Dr. Kadowaki. I knew that she would never intentionally eavesdrop, but I didn’t want to put her in that position. Rinoa rolled her eyes and gestured to our toddler scooting across the floor by Dr. Kadowaki’s desk, fascinated by his own reflection in the shiny tiles. “Why did you take Stormy out of daycare?”
I scratched the back of my neck, thinking it over…I didn’t have any good reason to pick him up early, not one that I could make up, that is. Rinoa groaned then slapped me with a look of exasperation. She always looked beautiful, but today, she was stunning. She was wearing a sleeveless green dress cinched at her small waist with a gold belt. Except for her bangs, he
Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich RecipeIngredients:
Cheese (Shredded or thinly sliced) (Any type, preferably cheddar)
1. Slice apart English muffins if not already done. Put them in toaster.
2. Beat however many eggs you prefer in a bowl with milk, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Heat a pan on stove.
4. Spread about a teaspoon of butter or oil on pan so the eggs don’t stick to it. Add more if you’re using a large pan, but don’t overdo it.
5. Pour liquid eggs into pan.
6. Cook the eggs like you are cooking a thin omelet. Make sure there are no air bubbles, and that the entire pan is covered with egg.
7. Add other spices and such as you desire. (Bacon bits, chives, parsley, etc.)
8. After eggs are a soft, fluffy texture, fold eggs over into a small square.
9. Keep folded eggs in pan, but turn the heat of the stove down.
10. Melt cheese onto eggs.
11. Place eggs between two halves of English muffin.
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More